Yes, as of 2018, the limit is $18,500.
Articles in this section
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- How do I change the amount of my paycheck, or deferral, that I contribute to my 401(k)?
- What is the difference between Traditional contributions and Roth 401(k) contributions?
- Should I roll my funds into my 401(k) or IRA account at Betterment?
- Is there a limit as to how much I can contribute to my 401(k) account?
- Does Betterment provide participant support?
- Is the money in my 401(k) account vested?
- What are “catch-up” contributions?
- How do I sync an external account so that I get holistic savings and retirement advice?
- What is the difference between a 401(k) and an IRA?