Yes, as of 2019, the limit for employee contributions is $19,000 for employees under 50. Employees age 50 or older can contribute an additional $6,000 for a total of $25,000.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Traditional contributions and Roth 401(k) contributions?
- Should I roll my funds into my 401(k) or IRA account at Betterment?
- Is there a limit as to how much I can contribute to my 401(k) account?
- Is the money in my 401(k) account vested?
- What are “catch-up” contributions?
- How do I sync an external account so that I get holistic savings and retirement advice?
- Can I have a Betterment account in addition to my 401(k) account?