At a given stock allocation level, SRI and Betterment portfolios are highly correlated based on historical data. For example, at 70% stocks, these portfolios have a 99.8% correlation. We expect the performance of an SRI portfolio to closely track that of a Betterment portfolio at a given stock allocation level. However, an SRI portfolio will have a slightly higher fund fee than a corresponding Betterment portfolio. You can read more about this in our white paper.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Is this available to everyone?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?
- When will this be full SRI?